Northwave Decade SL snowboard boot black red
Northwave Decade SL snowboard boot black red is that boot you go for if you’re not sure where you’re day might take you.
It’s soft enough to huck a few tricks in the park and robust enough to manage some pretty serious riding.
The boot has a pretty generous toe box, for those who like a nice airy fit, up front. However, the hooks in around the ankle are strong and trustworthy.
This is not a boot you feel you might fall out of half-way through a turn.
To really drive home Northwave’s value on heel retention, the Decade includes the 540 system, which pulls the rider down and back into the boot.
To top it all off, the SL (Speed Lace) system offers the rider zonal control of how tight the boot gets and where you want to pin-point.
In summary, great price, a fun free-ride flex and uncompromising heel hold.
- Liner Collection: Tf2
- 540 heel retention system
- Closure system: Speed Lace SL
- Upper construction: Thermo welding
- Sole: Light step
- Flex: 8/10
All Mountain Freestyle – for the rider that goes everywhere
Stiff – very responsive and stiff, ideal for hard-chargers
Quick Lace – pull cord for quick tightening
Performance – lots of tech, customization and response
The Northwave Decade is a perfect pair of boots for aggressive riders looking to charge down anything on the mountain. A Thermo Welded, Double Crossbow Sole, and Heel Bumper dampen out vibrations when you are sending it huge, or just moving really fast in harsh terrain. The TF3 Liner can be thermoformed for a customized fit. The Northwave 540 Heel Lock cinches tight to keep you locked down, and transfer energy to your board. The Super Lacing System stays tight all day for a performance oriented fit. If you are big, strong, and like to go fast the Northwave Decade will be a perfect option for you.
- TF3 Liner – Thermoformable, Injected Memory Areas, Velcro Power Strap, Contour Cushion Footbed
- 540 Heel Lock System – Pre-Curved Lace Loop For Minimized Friction and Increased Heel Retention
- Super Lace System – Multi-Area Speed Lacing System For Increased Performance and Stability
- Flex Window – Progressive Flex, Enhanced Comfort/Mobility, Balanced Power Transmission
- Heel Bumper – Rubber Heel Construction Prevents Abrasion, Wear and Tear, Provides Extra Reinforcement
- Double Crossbow Sole