Smartwool PhD Racer ski socks
Wool blend ski socks. Smartwool PhD Ski Racer socks feature the 4-Degree Fit System which provides strategic mesh ventilation and four points of support around the heel, arch and instep for a secure and comfortable fit.
Smartwool PhD Ski Racer socks have WOW (wool on wool) technology specially formulated to ensure maximum wool against the skin and greater resistance against wearing through.
It works by using a nylon and Merino wool blend in high impact sock zones. Smartwool PhD Ski Racer socks have a flat knit toe seam, light cushioning on the shin and foot and finish over the calf.
• New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses
two elastics for greater stretch and
recovery to keep the sock in place
• Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in
high impact areas provides the longer lasting
protection to keep feet comfortable
• Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones
for temperature and moisture management
• Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
• Multi-density cushion in the shin places
the maximum amount of protection
where shins contact boots
• 58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane
cushioning: Multi density cushion