Northwave Hover Spin Black
Northwave Hover Spin, snowboard boot is an innovative all-mountain boot.
Designed to provide great support when riding in any terrain.
Offering a quick and easy spin closure system.
The Hover Spin uses a TF1+ lining.
Thermo-Fit foam that targets the fit zones allowing them to mould to your foot instantly.
The Spin Lacing system provides riders with a very fast entry and exit system.
- 540° Heel Retention System: Keeps the heel fixed where it should be in the boot.
- Spin Closure System: 25% faster than other mechanical reel closure systems.
- Lightstep Sole: 35% lighter than traditional outsoles.
- The Lightstep features thermal isolation to keep your feet warm.
- Anatomically designed for no slip around the foot.
- Increased comfort and warmer feet as there are no gaps for cold air pockets.
- Rider Profile: Great for all abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium
- Lacing: Spin Lacing System
All Mountain – general cruising and carving.
Medium – slightly stiff and responsive, slightly forgiving
Boa – dial/cable system for quick tightening and loosening
Comfort – snug and responsive, designed more for comfort
|The Northwave Hover Spin makes an excellent boot for any type of rider looking for comfort, support and easy lacing.
The Spin Lacing System uses a dial on the tongue of the boot that cranks tight and stays tight even after you have been riding for a few hours.
The 540 Degree Heel Lock keeps a snug fit across your heel and ankle pocket that adds to the power transfer to your board.
Just in case you wanted some customization the Hover Spin comes with the TF1 Liner that can be thermoformed with heat to conform to the shape of your foot.