Head WC Rebels iSL RP EVO 14
For those who want to move up speed between the stakes, opt for skiing WC REBELS I.SL RP .
Making high performance accessible , it will highlight your best technical skills that you enjoy groomed trails. His short radius provides a convenient dynamic and fast for more fun corners after corners. Its Building outcome of the race is specified by device KERS which acts as a turbo and restart the ski at the end of each curve. In addition, the Intelligence ™ technology instantly stiffens the ski for stability and fluidity. <
With the Freeflex Evo 14 binding, you can feel the snow just like the HEAD World Cup Rebels do, accelerating out of every turn.
An extra three-millimeter base plate on the toe unit reduces the forward tilt.
This allows you to stand more vertically over the ski, with less forward lean.
The heel and toe units move along with the bending of the ski as it naturally flexes, allowing you not only to move fast, but also to react quickly.
The RX Toe makes you more aerodynamic and provides 180 degree horizontal and vertical release.
This significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a backward twisting fall.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
– Sandwich Cap toilet construction with Graphene.
– KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System): piézo électronique computerized device that stores energy skis and releases it at the end of each turn. Works like a real Turbo for your skis.
– Intelligence ™ Technology: Piezoelectric fibers that absorb vibration at the speed of light. When you take the ski speed, technology Intelligence ™ stiffens your skis to increase their stability.
– Cambre Rebel: camber over the entire length of the ski, without rocker.
– Sole Race structured UHM C sustainable R & D and super-fast.
– RX Toe with TRP System
– Full Diagonal
– ABS – Anti Blocking System
– Freeflex Pro
– ISO: 5355A
– D-RX (Diagonal) Heel