Konig CG 16 size 104 snow chains
Konig CG 16 size 104 snow chains for cars and smaller 4WD’s
For larger 4WD chains follow this link https://www.paulski.com.au/shop/snow-chains/konig-t2-magic-snow-chains-for-larger-4wds/
Some important information when considering buying snow chains for your vehicle:
Check the vehicles owner’s manual to make sure your vehicle is suitable for the fitment of snow chains, many vehicles tyre/wheel combination makes the fitment of snow chains not suitable.
For expert advice, contact us with your vehicle make/model/tyre size, we have the experience and knowledge to provide you with the correct options to ensure a safe journey.
Where possible, we recommend snow chains are test fitted by us to ensure the recommendations are correct and most importantly this helps your understanding of the correct installation of snow chains before you actually need them.
Alternatively if you choose to buy online check the chains for proper fit when they arrive and if in doubt please call us for advice, if necessary we can exchange them over if you are prepared to pay the freight, an in store test fit by us is the best option to ensure suitability.
Complies with O-Norm 5117 standard which will be compulsory for Chains in Victorian resorts from winter 2020
Size chart: The chart is a guide only, it is not a guarantee of fit or suitability for your car.
König CG 16 chains
The easy-to-fit internal flexible cable snow chain.
- Internal flexible cable for quick, one-stop fitting
- Chain made in K-Premium Steel, guaranteeing optimal performance and durability.
- Hardened, galvanized steel with D-shaped cross-sections of 5,70 mm and 6,40 mm, and D-plus cross-section of 7,75 mm.
- The high number of diamonds enables continuous grip.
- Simple link cross chain makes the chain easy to handle.
- Double locking system for perfect fitting.
- Side external chain painted and equipped with steel spring to keep the chain tight close to the tyre
- Tightening chain with elastic end for good tensioning
- Homologations/Certifications/Conformity: Ö-Norm 5119 e TÜV.
- Packaging: Hard plastic case
Konig’s CG 16 are a 15mm clearance chain suitable for cars, SUVs and 4WDs.
- Diamond pattern chain with cross chains.
- Internal flexible cable.
- Patented self centering and self tensioning system with micro regulation solution.
- Colour-coded parts for easy mounting.
- Premium quality construction with 15mm hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy (MnNi) for greater reliability.
- Exclusive, stylish, hard-sided packaging, complete with gloves, kneeling mat, mounting instructions and spare parts.
- Both sides of chain can be used for longer life.