The Hugger by douchebag is a combination out of a traveling bag and a back bag.
It is one heck of a multi functional piece which fits into the urban life as well as to a traveling trip around the world! Fits ski boots, helmets – anything you want. Its super light weight and has the compatibility with the douchebag board bag to hook up in place to make traveling easy and pain free.
Having a smart backpack as a carry-on is the best. Roomy main compartment and quick access to your travel essentials.
Right in the intersection between durable boot bag, handy duffle and smart backpack. This IATA approved carry-on loyally follows all the way from the airport to the mountain.
- Easy Access: Reach your Essentials Quickly
- Laptop Pocket: Zippered Side Access [15″ / 43 x 28.5cm]
- Hook-Up System: Travel with Multiple Bags Easily
- Top Pocket: Accessible Essentials
- ABS Protection Ribs
- EVA Foam Back
- Cabin Baggage Approved
- Width: 28.5cm
- Height: 17.3cm
- Length: 55cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Volume: 28+2L
- Polyester 600D/TEP 500D Outer Shell
- Polyester 300D Inner Lining
- Polyethylene Back-Protection Plate