Sportube series 2, Free Shipping use coupon “free shipping”
Sportube series 2, Sportube hard-sided case.
- Adjustable from 48″ to 83″ (122cm to 212cm) for a One Size Fits All solution (These are internal dimensions)
- 280mm Width x 152mm Depth (These are internal dimensions)
- Wheels improve maneuverability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for uncompromised strength, durability and protection
- 5-Year Warranty
- Easy Pull Handle included
- Internal straps hold equipment secure
- Airline friendly
- Weighs approx. 12 lbs empty
What Can Fit?
- Two Pair of Alpine Skis and Poles (combined two pair of ski width of up to 280mm)
- Four Pair of Skate or XC Skis and Two Pair of Poles
- I discovered if you want to fit 2 sets of really wide skis, like skis that are around 110cm under foot as well as your poles, then consider the series 3 sportube.
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
Will My Skis Fit?
As skis and bindings evolved, in 2006, we modified the mold of all Sportube cases to increase the size to accommodate all ski models and binding types. If you have have a question about your particular set of skis and bindings, please double check the technical specs tab above vs. the widest part of your ski.
Inside the Sportube
In additional to foam pads at the tip and tail of the Sportube, we have installed two straps to the inside of the case. That way when you are packing the skis, you are able to strap each pair to the side of the case, so they are as tight as possible and there is zero room for movement, keeping the skis, bindings, edges from touching each other.
Still on the Fence?
Need a little more convincing that Sportube hard-sided cases are far superior to any soft bag? Why Sportube?
Instructions and Videos
Sportube series 2, Sportube hard-sided case