Lange SX80 ski boots are a good quality ski boot for someone looking for a boot with an 80 flex index, with a 102mm last this boot will fit a lot of people with average width feet.
The Lange SX 80 Ski Boot is a medium-stiffness boot with a more accommodating last. Intermediate-to-advanced rider will love the performance, without suffering through foot pain.
The Ultra Grip traction on these boots helps prevent falls in slippery conditions.
The Natural Stance of the boot ensures you transfer more energy from the boot to the ski.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Control fit is anatomically-correct for extra comfort
- Anatomical RL1 liner for strong ankle hold
- Power Wedge Tongue for precision and feel
- Mono injected shell is easier to customize
- 35mm strap provides added shin support
- Quickset ratchet makes it easy to adjust the calf
- Adjustable canting angle of +/- 1.5°
- Encourages natural stance and balance
- Heat moldable liner formed to your feet
- Extra long buckles are easier to latch