Marker Griffon 13 ID Black
Price includes fitting using a Marker mounting Jig.
Marker Griffon 13 ID
The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, now with new heel and toe design. The Griffon features no-pull-out screws and a centralized swing weight: cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting lead to a short binding, ideal for spins & twists. Recommended for skis over 76 mm, available with 90, 110, 120 and 132 mm brakes
– DIN Range: 4.0 – 13.0
– Recom. Skiers Weight: < 120 kg
– Stand height w/o ski: 22 mm
– Toe system: Triple Pivot Elite
– AFD Gliding Plate: stainless steel, height adjustable
– Step-in Heel: Inter-Pivot
– Weight (Pair): 1890 g (90mm)
– INTER PIVOT HEEL: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO 4-13. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases
– AFD STAINLESS STEEL: All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality – from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
– TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE: The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 13 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.